Not posted in a while as I've been busy with work and catching up with some xbox games I know not the best use of my time :) and some Anime a better use of my Japanese environment time, although I've knocked my Japanese up a gear over the last week been doing much more iknow 100's of items, entering new sentences in anki including many example sentences for JLPT4-3 grammar and phrases.

Been listening to Utada Hikaru album Heart Station highly recommended by the way, any similar music anybody recommends?

Have plans for many more articles in the near future including how I've been getting on with my goals I set not too long ago and how to keep motivated.

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

Comments (0)