Well I finally bit the bullet and downloaded the plugin for smart.fm formally know as iknow.co.jp so that I can easily import sentences and not have to manually enter them which can be time consuming this also has the added bonus of it importing the audio aswell which is a great aid.

You can download from the Anki plugins page here once installed you can edit the card model to your liking I personally have mine set to recoginiton only as I do with all my cards then all you need to do is locate the list that you would like to import copy the url and choose to import smart.fm sentences from the menu then sit back and relax.

This has already saved me much time especially after a busy day and I just want to get down to learning new things and not have to enter for an hour first which should stop me being as lazy sometimes :)

Currently adding sentences from the core 6000 series as after a while of adding grammar sentences I've gone back to adding vocab especially after reading even more about vocab being everything from over at

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

Comments (0)