Had on and off problems with the sites theme randomly not loading, now I think this is sorted or at least it's not happened to me in a while can anybody confirm everything is loading ok?

Also noticed an issue with the posting a comments page loading slowly, think I may know the cause of this anybody else experiencing the same issue?

Now that I'm on the topic I have plans to change the theme in the near future to a 3 column theme as this one is starting to feel a little cluttered, I'm also in the process of brushing up on my XHTML and CSS skills so I do plan to completely overhaul the site at some point in the future.

EDIT: Sorted the slow loading pages looks like the script for the hit counter was playing up

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

Comments (2)

On 2009年6月25日 19:03 , Glowing Face Man さんのコメント...

Seems to load fine for me. You're right that a 3-column site would be better since your articles tend to be a lot shorter than your right sidebar.

 
On 2009年6月25日 19:52 , Michael Flux さんのコメント...

I can confirm that it still doesn't load for me :p