Thought I would start a series of recommended JDrama's for those on the look out for something new to watch my first recommendation has to be the GTO live action it was one of the first JDrama I watched and still by far my favourite a great lead character who fills Onizuka's shoes almost perfectly and same for the supporting cast, some excellent scenes that make you laugh and cry not to mention the great music.

So overall an excellent watch oh... make sure to watch the movie too :D

link below for preview as embeding is disabled for it :(

GTO

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

Comments (2)

On 2009年3月13日 20:43 , Glowing Face Man さんのコメント...

I loved the anime. Onizuka sensei is my role model!!

 
On 2009年3月13日 20:52 , Tibul さんのコメント...

I agree cant think of a better role model :)